Bake A Cake : Simple & Easy Baking

Ciao all my readers,

Now when I am jotting down my today's recipe in my blog , there is a thunderstorm happening outside ; scaring the hell out of me. This thunderstorm made me remind of all those thunderstorms that I spent cuddling in my moms arms , making me feel so calm and quiet even when it was clash of blastering sounds outside. She would ensure that I was settled and not panicking anymore , only then would she go to the kitchen and come back with a mug of coffee and her homemade cake. Let me tell you she bakes some amazing  cakes. And what could be better than some serious rain happening outside and mom & me chatting  with hot coffee in our hands and those heavenly cakes melting down our throats.We continued this way until  I got married. But I never cared to learn from her ( as in baking and cooking ) , I was not at all girly that way , I was much into sports; kind of a tomboy. Again I thought mom would always be there by my side so whats the need to learn these things , little did I know of the word called " marriage " then.

So finally I made up my mind and called her up  , she was surprised to learn the fact that I called her because I wanted to learn from her how to bake a cake! She was all emotional not because I started showing my girly colours , but because I would have to go through all the hard work of baking a cake from scratch and then only would I be able to have one ; you know how moms are ! But then she shared one of her simplest of baking recipes with me knowing my baking skills.

So, quickly jot down the ingredients that will be required :

sugar : 1 cup


all purpose flour : 2 cups


oil : half cup


butter : half cup


eggs : 4


baking powder : 2 teaspoon


coco powder : 5 tablespoons or more depending upon your taste bugs


vanilla essence : 2 drops


    Now the recipe :

1.  in a microwave safe bowl , add the all purpose flour , to it add the cup of sugar , oil , butter and eggs.


2. mix them well.


3.   add this stage , add baking powder and mix well.


4. add coco powder and mix well. ( you may use a hand blender ).



5. add half cup milk and continue blending.



6. preheat oven 


7. carefully place the bowl in a microwave stand as shown below. remember adding two drops of vanilla essence into the mixture just before placing it inside the oven.



8. microwave it for 45 mins.


9. this is how it looked after 45 mins.  although this was my very first attempt but it turned out to be fair enough.


10. serve with hot coffee. easy enough for a starter like me . is not it ?





















Comments

  1. Great post Sudhrita :) The step-by-step photography is a real help. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome !!! am glad you found it useful. @frolicd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very yummy cake, your recipes with photos are very easily understandable...
    Thanks for your fruitful sharing....

    Arun
    Bizbilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to u for taking out time and commenting on my post !!! @Arun kumar

      Delete
  4. Making cake is very easy. i have tried may kind of cakes and they all were successful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baking class makes interest in learning the process and fills more fun. Learn to bake and make the environment happy.
    Cake Baking Classes in Chennai
    Cake Making Classes in Chennai
    Best Baking Classes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manali Trance : A Gateway to Heaven

golondo steamed chicken curry

Catla (Bengal Carp) Curry Recipe/ Katla Maacher Jhol .